workflow for inspiration development

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so new (effectively) to RC
I need to figure out way of using RC to continue work I have started, granted RC may be a good way of starting totally from scratch but usually ideas come to me on the guitar , keyboards, or singing which I will develop and invariably be un-satisfied with

so I figure I could import 1 midi file for the melody and a second midi file for a basic chord arrangement

let RC reflect on that and then use it to spark ideas/variation on melody , variations on the harmony, and hopefully ideas on how go into a bridge / contrast section

Right now I"m trying to learn RC which momentarily takes precious time from actually composing doing music but my hope is that it will be a valuable investment

Any feedback on how to specifically achieve my workflow above would be appreciated.

thanks

You need to understand the mechanics of RC. Isn't that hard, but, sometimes it may not be intuitive. I'd invest some time into doing that. After that, well, it all comes together pretty nice. Check the tips and tricks forum area above, too..

Return to “MusicDevelopments”