Phrase Editor is Empty Nothing to Preview

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there

It has been awhile since I used RC. Every time I try to add a new chord I get this error message. I'm obviously doing something stupid. I've dragged a phrase onto the timeline but always get this "error" Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks!

[Edit: I should say I'm getting this message when running RC as a VST inside Reaper. When I use standalone I do not get this message.]
PhraseEditorIsEmpty.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Please check the chord preview settings. Among the many options you can use the currently edited phrase (in the Phrase Editor) for the chord preview. If the Phrase Editor is empty you get this warning message.

Please open the Chord Selector (default shortcut: F10). On either "Chord List", "Scale Degrees" or "Palette", click on the Options menu:

Make sure you have "Preview: Chord+Bass" checked instead of "Preview: Phrase In Phrase Editor".

Thanks,
Attila

Great thanks Attila.

Cheers

Hi there,

I already made the setting as it is shown on attached image by Atilla.

It was working well..

I don't know the reason but now while clicking a chord on palette or builder, i can't here sound anymore..

Hi DreamTrance,

please check is the preview instruments are set correctly under Settings / Preview.
I cannot think of anything else, assuming audio is working well.

Thanks,
Attila

Return to “MusicDevelopments”