RC resources to share

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought I would share with the rest of the RC community some resources I recently compiled for use with Rapid Composer...

"Pop Common.zip": some RC chord progressions (oriented around C Major) commonly found in Pop genres

"Common Patterns.zip": some RC phrases of common bass lines (relative to the C Major scale) and drum beats

"Accompaniment.zip": over 400 RC phrases of small loopable instrument patterns (relative to the C Major scale) and drum beats organized into several categories; suitable for use as accompaniment

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Wow! This is a very nice contribution, lots of phrases of different kinds.
Thank you, tonedef71!! :clap:
Attila

Thank you so much!!

Thanks - grabbed a d/l.

Cheers.
Mike.

Thanks tonedef71

Sorry to be an idiot. Where do I put these? I can see the CustomPhrases, CustomRhythms and DB folders but putting the files in there doesn't seem to make them visible inside RC.

Thanks

Hi,

you can find your Custom Phrases & Rhythms folder locations in the
Settings/Locations:

Hi yellukhan

thanks for your reply. It works. My brain must have been turned off!

Cheers! :D

here is a mini demonstration of the tonedef71 pack! "Commons"
plus a progression pack that i created (converted in RC) to use them randomly in the IT
-progressions are not from the chord progression midi pack,
-i am not sharing the original midi files
-just the chord data i created with RC
short: no copyright issue :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_3T8U ... e=youtu.be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amazing video about using the Idea Tool, yellukhan! :)
And of course a big thank you for tonedef71 for the phrases!

I would make watching this video mandatory for all RapidComposer users...no, for all songwriters ;)

Attila

Thanks Attila, glad you found helpful..
all credits goes to tonedef71 :tu:

yesterday i separated 4/4 and other time signatures in the phrase folders.. by adding an underscore..
3/4,6/8 etc. now comes top of the each folder ..
to me its helpful especially in the IT when you want to add multiple phrases to a track quickly..
also fixed some extra beats .. e.g. some 9 beats phrases edited to 8 beats etc.
rest same as like the originals.

musicdevelopments wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:13 am Amazing video about using the Idea Tool, yellukhan! :)

I would make watching this video mandatory for all RapidComposer users...no, for all songwriters ;)

Attila
Yes, and he did, he sent me a link straight to this video.. :wink:

No3 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:44 pm
musicdevelopments wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:13 am Amazing video about using the Idea Tool, yellukhan! :)

Attila
Yes, and he did, he sent me a link straight to this video.. :wink:
:D

More RC resources to share...

"Pop Rhythms.zip": 254 four-bar melodic rhythms suitable for many pop genres; use for bass lines, melodies, percussions, etc.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Thank you so much!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”