Blue highlighted chords in the palette

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the palette It is hard to see some played live chords. Actually it wont show up as the usual chords highlighted in blue when you play them.
For exemple if I play chord Em#11 on midi keyboard, it will not show up in the Em palette even if it's present buried in a drop down menu (understandable as it is not a usual chord).

Is there a way to add chords to the 'live' palette, meaning the chords we see not the ones in the dropdown menus.

I tried to configure the palette by adding more colums and row but the chord is buried to deep to be shown using maximum rows and columns.

MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

It is a good idea not to display all the chords at the same time, as they are impossible to display on the screen. Filtering by scale will help. I'll think about displaying "favourite" chords at the beginning. As I described in another post, it is possible to tag chords as being "favourite" and shortly this will be more convenient.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Ok tx.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Return to “MusicDevelopments”