Chord letter instead of roman numeral

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Apologies for newbie question ...

I am running the full demo.

I can't make the I, IV, V etc change to e.g. C, F, G in the master track.

According to an early training video the roman numerals are supposed to change to letters as soon as you select a key (in my case C) and a root chord (i.e. C of course) from one of the chord selectors, but in my case this is not happening. Maybe I have an option checked somewhere that prevents this happening?

Also I played around with the tones in the C chord in the selector (selected a lower C, but then out it back to the normal keys when selecting a C chord) but it now says that the chord is "Custom" even though it isn't anymore. How do I cancel "Custom"?

Any help would be appreciated.

Peter

First off, welcome!

You change the naming through the master track...

To reset chords, two steps..

1st) ...

2nd)..

hope that helps!

BluGenes, I'm very grateful.

Peter

Is it possible to make the Chord letter the default, rather than the roman numeral?
I couldn't find an option in the settings..
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

Yes! :)
Navigate to Settings / Miscellaneous and look for the item below:

doesn't work for me.. if the track is showing chord names, it reverts to roman numerals for me when creating a new composition. This is with that option selected..

EDIT: If that is un-selected, it works.. (duh, I had to think about that for a second.. lol)

Yes! :)
Navigate to Settings / Miscellaneous and look for the item below:
Thanks! :tu:
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

Return to “MusicDevelopments”