v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

BlackWinny wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:07 pm Hello Attila,
Hello BluGenes,

Confirmed !
I have this bug too !

(click to enlarge)
Perfect ! This bug seems now solved in the new 3.9b3 version.
:tu:

Thanks a lot, Attila !
:hug:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

musicdevelopments wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:08 pm Yes, I could fix the Chord Selector.
Which setting do you use for Inspectors and Browsers: Fade In/Out Time: None, Very Fast, or Fast?
It's set to "Fast" which I believe was default..

The note dialog still has issues..

send a phrase to the editor, select all the notes, bring up the dialog, deselect all then select one note.

Weird... this part of the bug, I don't have it.

I do the same process, get the same "Note" dialog, but once all deselected then only one note selected, the "Note" panel stays without the black bottom, even when moving the angle to resize it.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

sj1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:14 pm AWESOME! Download links please! (I sent you an email and PM, Atilla).
Hi Steve,
I have a feeling you don't receive my replies... Will you check your spam folder? (They did not bounce back.)
I'll send you the download links and my past replies in PM.
Thanks,
Attila

BlackWinny wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:35 pm Weird... this part of the bug, I don't have it.
Yes, first I also could not reproduce this bug... However I realized that BluGenes opens inspectors in a separate window. I confirm it behaves strangely. I'll fix this shortly. Sorry about this issue.

Attila

musicdevelopments wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:49 am
BlackWinny wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:35 pm Weird... this part of the bug, I don't have it.
Yes, first I also could not reproduce this bug... However I realized that BluGenes opens inspectors in a separate window. I confirm it behaves strangely. I'll fix this shortly. Sorry about this issue.

Attila
ooops.. forgot about that being set like that.. yes, only happens in that setting state.. good catch Attila!

All right, I have fixed this too :)

Hi,

With RC Beta 3.9b3 I am observing that the 'F' key initially (right after composition load) does not operate to fill a track with the phrase selected in the Phrase Browser.

However, if I visit the Settings -> Keyboard Shortcuts page and then come back (even without changing anything) it then works.

Update: Actually, that worked once, but now does not seem to work.

These reports are with Phrases as a separate window.

RC just crashed (disappeared). Is there something helpful saved that I can send in?

Hi,

With the directory structure under CustomPhrases, as shown in pic, I am seeing one of the subdirs not "under" the Custom-enabled listing.

This seems strange to me, as I was under the impression that all subdirs under CustomPhrases are intended to show/hide in the Phrase Browser via the Custom button.

[RC Beta v3.9b3 Windows x64]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

watching this as my next video for the user manual video series was this topic..

Hi,

The Chord Preview in the MIDI Import window does not seem to work.

I have a track selected in the Composition (and it sounds when I start playback).

The Preview Options is set to 'Preview Using Active Track Instrument'

Nevertheless, when I click on any of the first 10 detected chords, I hear no sound.

- Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Works for me.. be sure you have preview setup properly in settings.. and try, in the same "preview options" drop down, select "chord+bass" or "chord"

Thanks BluGenes! Making a selection (e.g. Chords + Bass, as you advised) fixed it.

Does the program default to no selection initially? I find that I cannot get back to that state, not that it matters, but I would consider it a point of confusion if the program defaults to a state that it cannot return to.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”