v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

lulukom wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 pm Hi Attila !
Crash new beta ( When I built a chord in a chord builder, which is in the fifth circle).
Hi lulukom!
Many thanks! :tu: I reproduced and fixed this issue.
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

:clap:

Hi Attila

I did not notice how i can change the pattern so that always only 2 or 3 strings are play(need for power chords on guitar) in general even if i press the dice button . I notice i can set to 5 th chord, but it always play all strings.

I mostly use guitar vst so it play with vel upto 64 mutes and above that sustain. I can set the soft strum velocity to 62 to play mutes. but it is more easy to use the m switches. maybe there can easy add an option "use soft strum as mute articulation" ?

that the strummer enable or disable mutes is great, maybe there can add a guitar solo generator simular that way. the solo generator have additional to mute buttons also switches for bend half, bend full, slow or fast vibrato. this articulations can do with pitch bend controllers.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

full screen working great now.. all users should see the fix, not just dual monitors.. :clap:

The strummer is coming along great ! I can can loop the generator and regenerate while it's playing in the inspector but as it loops to the start again it plays a lot of very loud notes, this is only when using with a VSTi.
And it would be good to set the mute keyswitch to a default rather than changing after dragging each strum phrase generator in.
The only down side with the strummer is I've now had to sack the session guitarist.

@crossovercable I have not problem with loud notes in loop. i use ample sound ame2 and orangetree hollow body. in generator loop is on, and play is done with left button from loop button. i can click on dice, press regenerate or change parameter. work ok

Right click open in new tab/window
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b20oy6v45jrhw ... m.mp4?dl=0

Kontakt, Ample, Sforzando do it, RealGuitar the sounds cuts out instead of the loud noise.

@crossovercable this sound as soundbuffer problem noise. maybe you can try wasapi audio out if your noise is same.

As i see your video, maybe there is a general problem in soundcard sync in generator loop play. after change a setting it happen sometimes on my system that after loop when you hear the ugly noise, i hear normal sound, but with short click around every 200 ms. when your ugly noise end on my system the clicks do not hear. i use in wasapi 20 ms buffer, in rc standalone

Tried wasapi, mme.. I sent the track midi out to LoopMidi to Kontakt Standalone and still doing the same thing. Here's the midi stream record, it will show what it's doing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I tried now MUX modular synth with default presets. its free, and Attila can test with it too, so can hear.

There can hear same as your video show. but with my guitar vst i hear only clicks.

Hi Attila

maybe it can add in the strummer where the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 are show, that this numbers can click to enable or disable this line in the strummer. so can disable for good power chords 4 5 6. then only the notes at 1 2 3 are play

+1

I am working hard on an important unplanned feature that will be included in v3.6 (released in 2 weeks). Hopefully a beta version will arrive tomorrow...
I will be able test the problem with the loud noise after that. Thanks for uploading the video and MIDI, and for the tips how to reproduce it, that really spares a lot of time for me :tu: At the moment I have no idea what it going on.
I will make improvements to strumming next week.

Thanks!
Attila

Thanks for that, there is no rush needed for it, it makes the same sound when the midi is played with WMP so something in the midi file should show what it's doing.

RapidComposer v3.6b10 is available!

You are going to love this! :)
The new chord voicing editor is displayed below the master track and can be enabled by clicking on the small 'V' button below the Master Track label. The v3.6 release is close (November 23rd) so please report any issues with this new functionality. Thanks!

Improvements:
  • Chord Voicing Editor below the master track: editing/splitting/gluing/previewing chords has never been easier!
  • Mouse wheel over the background works for scrolling
  • [macOS] Mouse wheel sensitivity adjusted
  • Fixed crash in chord builder (in special circumstances only)
  • Fixed crash when a Phrase Morpher was added to the Idea Tool

Return to “MusicDevelopments”