User Interface Themes

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(Post updated for v3.x. The .rcUI files posted could be imported in v2.x only)

You can share your RapidComposer UI themes in this topic. It is a good idea to include a screenshot.

Usage:
  1. extract the .rcTHEME files into the RapidComposer Settings folder:
    on Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\RapidComposerV3\Settings
    on macOS: ~/Documents/RapidComposerV3/Settings
  2. Click on the 'Settings' and 'User Interface' tabs
  3. Select 'Import' from the Theme menu, and open the .rcTHEME file that you wish to use.

outsounder kindly contributed these themes, if you want RC to look more modern...

TeeJay Classic Cannon 01 RC Theme
RC Theme Two Tone Grey
RC Theme Two Tone Navy
RC Theme Two Tone Sage
RC Two Tone Chocolate
RC Two Tone Coco Milk

Screenshot (TeeJay Classic Cannon 01 RC Theme):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice work!

Thanks for sharing :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Thanks dsan. Please note that any open browsers or boxes may not update until to a new them until they are closed and opened again.

Eh it's very interesting, that!!!

A question: is it possible to change also the background color of the composer area? (a dark brown instead of the current white, for example)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

If you mean the application work area there are two themes in that little pack based on a chocolate and coco lol. If your referring to the actual track area where you drop your progressions and generator there's no means of adjusting that as far as I'm aware but, the tracks really needs to stay a very light colour in order to read all the track info

Thanks outsounder ! Well done ! :tu:

I'm torn between the Sage and Coco Milk.

You've inspired me to have a play with this myself.

Thanks!
Forrest

In a later version all colors in the composition area will be settable. Including background, grid lines, notes, everything. The UI engine is already smart enough to automatically adjust text colors depending on the background color. The same should be done with icons in the program.

Thanks,
Attila

musicdevelopments wrote:In a later version all colors in the composition area will be settable. Including background, grid lines, notes, everything. The UI engine is already smart enough to automatically adjust text colors depending on the background color. The same should be done with icons in the program.

Thanks,
Attila
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thanks Forrest, thats the idea, choose a colour theme that's easy on your own eyes then tweak it to taste,have fun :-)

my default
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks, yellukhan!
I encourage everyone to share UI presets if not using the default one.
The previous v2 presets made by outsounder are not compatible with the new UI options.

Thanks!
Attila

RC Tom.jpg
Heres mine!

Thanks Tom! :)
Will you attach the .rcTHEME file from ~/Documents/RapidComposerV3/Settings ?

On Windows UI theme (*.rcTHEME) files can be found in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\RapidComposerV3\Settings

Thanks!
Attila

Here it is Attila.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”