User Songs

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

BluGenes wrote:This is the project I have using to find bugs in RC.. I wanted to post this version, rather than posting a finished version just show what the project looks like in RC.
Very nice, BluGenes! :tu:
I just had the chance to listen to it now.
Thanks for posting your song!
Attila

Thanks Atilla! I also re-mixed a couple songs I recorded some time ago.. One I had posted here.. I'll have to re-post that one soon. It's more of a pop song style that I collaborated on. (it is in the play list below too) Also, in my signature is a play list of my blues works that I have recorded over time.. All of them are originals, except one..

This is a re-post, really.. It's a remix and a slightly different guitar part added.. The strings and such were mocked up in RC. The piano is a friend of mine performing, and I play the bass and guitar parts.

https://soundcloud.com/music-amg/08-you ... so-perfect

Wow! Very nice and professional! I am going to listen to this song all day :)
Thanks, BluGenes!
Attila

Good work! :tu:

Thanks! Well, when you have great professional tools to work with, anything is possible.. ;)

Blue Rain re-post.. Just getting around to posting this, it is a side by side comparison of the mock up version and the mixed version. The mix version is the same midi, I just used EQ, Reverb, Delay and LFO to get the effects. The only edit I had to do was the intro part of the mix. The delay and reverb added a tail, so, I had to drag the intro a bar sooner to allow for that. It changed the song almost completely. Those of you that like electronic music may enjoy this.. It's orchestration meets techno.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnfiUe ... e=youtu.be

This is indeed very cool, BluGenes! :tu:
Thanks for posting!
Attila

Hi. I'm Mike from Cumbria in the UK and a newbie to RC.

I dabbled with the demo version before taking the plunge and investing in RC Full edition v3.
The demo edition does not do this software justice.

It is full of hidden gems once you get to know the software better (only had it for 4 days) ...

Here's my first short (43 secs) go with it and I'm very impressed with what the software can do.

https://youtu.be/SLwuwYux6P4 (not sure how to embed)

I didn't use RC for the melody yet, as I'm not familiar with the melody generators enough to get the best from them but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Great software - does exactly what it's meant to do and fills that 'gap' in the workflow.

Cheers.
Mike.

its beautiful! & Welcome Mike!

Mykyndryd_ wrote:Hi. I'm Mike from Cumbria in the UK and a newbie to RC.

https://youtu.be/SLwuwYux6P4 (not sure how to embed)

I didn't use RC for the melody yet, as I'm not familiar with the melody generators enough to get the best from them but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Great software - does exactly what it's meant to do and fills that 'gap' in the workflow.

Cheers.
Mike.

Well done man..! How did you use the software?, i.e., as stand alone or as a VST..? Just curious..

If you play with the melody generator you will find that you will have to tweak the result, but, it will get you started. There are actually two, one of which is experimental and can be turned on in settings (The Markov Generator).

to get a video to embed correctly, don't use the generated shortcut YouTube generates when you upload, actually click your video (after it finishes processing and you click "done") and it will open in a new tab and it expands the url, copy that address and use that. Just place it in the post on a line by itself..The down side of that is, it generates 1 view, though..

Hi yellukhan and BluGenes.

Thanks for your kind comments.

I started standalone but soon found it was better to use as VST in Reaper.
Thanks for the advice about embedding videos as well.

The Markov Generator sounds intersting - I'm all for experimental with music - you never know what you might end up with.

Cheers.
Mike.

This one is a re-mix, new effects, new drums. I used RC to partially do the intro. I think the actual recording was done about 2 years ago. I was in the middle of another project when I hit a technical issue, so, while I was waiting, I re-worked this song.

It is recommended to use either headphones or nice speakers.. (a smartphone doesn't do it justice ;))

https://soundcloud.com/music-amg/a-new-sunrise

Wow! Very nice song! :clap: :clap: :clap:

musicdevelopments wrote:Wow! Very nice song! :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks Atilla! Man, I feel bad only one posting music here.. I don't do this for a living! Just a hobby!

Unfortunately, all my other music is blues.. so, I rarely will need RC for that.. however, one song coming up will uses orchestration, and it is blues, and will need RC!

If there is an interest, I can post my other songs, not related to RC.. (or a playlist link)..

but, thanks, not only for listening, but, for the software!

EDIT: the link is actually in my signature! oops..

Return to “MusicDevelopments”