A few Custom Phrases

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

Thanx for the custom phrases.. Where do I place these to use with RC? I'd like to keep them in their respective folders to keep order>.

thanx

The bad news is that you cannot organize them into folders, all files should be copied into your CustomPhrases folder, the one that is set under the 'Settings / Directories' tab.
This will be improved in the next update, v2.6.
Sorry for the inconveniences!

Attila

sounds like we will have sub folder structure for custom phrases?!
this would wonderful !
@ angelonyc have fun.

I counted the total of these "few" and my god, over 1100.... lots of work, yell.... I can't believe you put all these together. Quite a few of them are gorgeous and expressive... It's so cool being able to use these classical phrases and modernize them into something original/fun/unique... GREAT work (and a tremendous, tremendous amount of work you put in). I remember it took me days and days to create and assemble all the custom phrases I made for the 2.5 update (rock/pop piano, vocal phrases, Chiptunes stuff,etc). And that's only a few hundred. These must have taken you absolutely forever.

musicdevelopments wrote:A free "staccato strings" Kontakt instrument can be downloaded if you are interested. These phrases sound awesome with that. I am not sure if it can be used with the free Kontakt Player:
http://www.strezov-sampling.com/page/free.html
There are some excellent also in Sampletank 2.5 (at the bottom right of the LCD screen of Sampletank use the search function with stac and you'll find many results).
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

themixtape wrote:I counted the total of these "few" and my god, over 1100.... lots of work, yell.... I can't believe you put all these together. Quite a few of them are gorgeous and expressive... It's so cool being able to use these classical phrases and modernize them into something original/fun/unique... GREAT work (and a tremendous, tremendous amount of work you put in). I remember it took me days and days to create and assemble all the custom phrases I made for the 2.5 update (rock/pop piano, vocal phrases, Chiptunes stuff,etc). And that's only a few hundred. These must have taken you absolutely forever.
:D Aren't they great? You're right Chris - a whole lotta fun going on. :tu:

Actually, as fast as yellukhan was posting them it couldn't have taken him long. I noticed he really has a handle on working in RC. He's come up with some great ideas too that Attila has and will be implementing in RC.

Thanks again Yellukhan!

So Chris - any new vids coming out? Your work on those is excellent too :tu:
Looking forward to some new ones using the latest added features. :hyper:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

I would love to make more vids. However, Attila is so busy with the forum that usually he doesn't even let me know about these new features!!!

Had no idea about the Strings Staccato Gen, until looking at forum... and the Piano Run Gen AND Dyad Gen are totally news to me, haha.

Hi themixtape,
Actually , preparing them was not that much hard ,thanks to Reaper ..
at the beginning renaming and importing to library one by one was hard
but then ...
we got save multiple at once with cool auto rename function.. :D
so yes dsan is right
because it was kind a auto-batch process
i think you put much more work when you create your phrases
because all your phrases aiming - targeting specific instruments even genres.
anyway...
i am really glad, you find them useful.
honestly i should thank you again (and again) for great videos and the phrases.

@ dsan still ..have fun mate ! :)

Hi there,
new pack...pad / strings ..this one is a little tricky to use...
and also new for me too, created last night.

fun video + how i planning to use.
http://www.screencast.com/t/Fngrn6enxw9
AUTOSTRINGS+ExampleComp.rar
has 108 very long (Scale Based) phrases and plus 1 example Comp.
so far i tried results not bad imho.

time to sleep for batman :D
Have fun !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yellukhan wrote:Hi there,
new pack...pad / strings .. created last night.
has 108 very long (Scale Based) phrases and plus 1 example Comp.
Oooo... more free goodies! Thanks again Yildirim! :tu:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Have fun :party:

Thanks ! :tu:

"Melody Generator_SC-RTMS.rar"

I removed "for now"
:!:

loading and regenerating is fine
but after saving and closing RC it seems they caused some error because
i am not able to re open projects that so far i created for testing.

after fix of this issue ill upload them again..

PS...
to the person who made the only download already (seems 1 here)
please be careful and wait for fix . :dog:

Best Wishes

ok
so far i tested seems fixed !
have fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you yellukhan :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “MusicDevelopments”