Bug reports

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fyler RapidComposer

Hi David,
no, but I will upload the update v3.62 early January (around the 7th).
Thanks!
Attila

Thanks and happy new year!

musicdevelopments wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:10 pm Hi dear yellukhan,

I am afraid that is a bug, the generate button disappeared in v3.6 because of the voicing button.
I am going to send you an update tomorrow with the fix.

Happy New Year for everyone! :party: :)

Attila
Hi Attila,

Thank you but
please take your time at this holiday/family days .. nothing urgent here! :tu:

+1
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Bug maybe..
EDIT: below was a first reaction..
Was working on a tutorial video and found this.. chord selector isn't seeing the rules. I changed the timeline scale to minor from major, set the chord rules to minor, but, the chord selector showing "based on major" scale rules..
edit:
but actually the correct suggestions are in the middle of the selector.. should be at the top of the selector, for work flow speed.. ???

I don't know... When I changed the chord rules to Minor (this should be done in the master track inspector), the next time I clicked on a chord, it displayed "based on Default Minor Scale Rules".

first thing I did was set the chord rules to minor..

ok, I see my error.. All I did was set the rules in the rules editor.. all is good ;)

There are missing notes when importing midi files at the very first beat of the file
https://snag.gy/eCEMSZ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes, you are right, there was an annoying issue with MIDI import which was fixed today.
Until the next update (v3.63) is available, please re-download v3.62 which includes the fix. (If you check the build date, it is today.)

Thanks,
Attila

NTO wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:21 pm Doesn't seem reasonable that I can drag a selection to before the start of composition :?:
Video here:
https://www.screencast.com/t/PQ8qbk0320CD
EDIT to try vid alt
RC_DragFar_Scroll.gif
I found I can do this when dragging in midi progression to the master track as well.

Why would this be intended? :o

I don't know, I did not want to limit the user in placing the phrases or progression.
If this is disturbing, a setting could be added, but so far no-one complained about this.

Thanks,
Attila

Don't know how long this has been the case, but in the most recent release
If I change the preview instrument in the settings page
Cannot select the patch to use
Always first and only that (drop down never opens - change made w/VSTi edit selection does not take effect)
Further - seems the instrument change doesn't happen either...
Thought it might require a restart, so tried that
Now the app will no longer run - crash on start (can see it loading a VSTi set for preview)
Do I have to start from zero?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am checking this problem right now.
Do you use the latest update, v3.63?
Which VST did you set for preview that does not load?
If you send me your settings file in e-mail (info@music....com), I will modify it so that your current settings do not get lost.

Thanks,
Attila

EDIT: you can also rename the VST .dll file temporarily and use your original settings file. I think holding the Ctrl key during startup does not help when the problem is with a preview instrument.

Yes, was done w/the latest update.
Appreciate your consideration.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”