Feature requests

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

+1

Thanks Attila,

...Just an option to dock on the right side is cool. When a stretch is required... for something like the Rhythm Mapper etc... the window can still extend out to the left to accomodate the extra functions that pop up.

FLStudio has the option to dock... basically every window in FL floats...
but you can set them how you want them and just leave them there... only move when needed. They click together like magnets. For the thin browser that are just lists/Menus... they can collapse upwards into a thin slide... just the heading... and extend again when clicked on. Definitely understand floating is good on a massive screen. I'm on 13' Macbook Air right now. It can get very busy and cluttered.

Thanks for the consideration.

Cereb

Also just read back your reply about the keyboard function...
it's fine if the computer keyboard is disabled while in musical keyboard mode... depends where the active keys are. Some keys are still active in Logic... i always accidently hit record when playing :)

I like the idea of arranging browsers and inspectors in tabs the way it is done in Internet browsers.

It would be a great nice-to-have if RC could import a Music XML file.

Specifically, I'd be personally most interested in being able to populate the chords in the RC Master Track from a Music XML file, which would allow progressions/songs exported (as Music XML) from other programs (e.g. Band in a Box, Dorico, etc.) to be brought into RC as composition starting points w/o having to re-enter all the chords.

To be clear, RC's chord entry is quite nice. I'm only saying that not having to re-type/re-enter would be even better (when applicable).

+1
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Let me add this to the to-do list. I have already checked the Music XML format in the past.
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Hi Attila!
I have many new suggestions, but I would not want to distract you from work now, so only what I really would like to have in the program ))
1. Is it possible to make an option that would allow converting in real time into a Relative Form what I write to RC from the MIDI keyboard ?
2. Maybe I don’t understand something, but I would like to know if it is possible to make (save) any chord progression (in phrases, master track, browser) as the Chord Rule in the Chord Rule Editor?
3. I want to note that in all generators I would like to have locks on most individual processes. Locks that would leave unchanged those processes of generators that already satisfy me.
Thanks.

musicdevelopments wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:32 pm Let me add this to the to-do list. I have already checked the Music XML format in the past.
Thanks! :tu:

musicdevelopments wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:05 pm :) I need about 3 weeks.
ehamm! cought!
final roll (almost)

:band2:

:hihi:

:) I was too optimistic, I need about 2 more weeks, sorry. :oops:
On the other hand I redesigned the Phrase Editor UI to use vector icons, and less UI noise.
As an apology for the delay I include this screenshot about the new UI.
I had to blur the new tab :hihi:

hehehe I see a new editor in our future... :hyper:

:cry: ...

joking apart
nothing to sorry,
i just want to make a wave to take attention .. now i am done. :D

musicdevelopments wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:28 am I need about 2 more weeks,
Will this next be the big FOUR - OH ?

This is not yet version 4.0 but will be part of it. Of course you get new features as soon as they are complete, in the form of beta versions. v4.0 will be at least 3-4 months of work, maybe more. There will be big reorganizations internally, and in the UI too.

The man with a plan! :)

Return to “MusicDevelopments”