RapidComposer

i know i said nothing urgent but..
just couldn't resist to ask again, :hihi:
is there is any news about:
viewtopic.php?p=7138395#p7138395

What a coincidence! I was working on exactly that today! :) :oops:

Thanks!
Attila

musicdevelopments wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm What a coincidence! I was working on exactly that today! :) :oops:

Thanks!
Attila
Yay! :hug:
:clap: :hyper:
Thank you so much!

one more thing i want to ask again ,
because currently its the only major one left in the Idea Tool IMHO:
is it possible to make the Track Randomizers work for the selected/current Lines?
(selected in the Structure window by double click) .. instead of randomize just/always first Line in the Parts?
i think would really time saver in the IT!

Nothing urgent.

musicdevelopments wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm What a coincidence! I was working on exactly that today! :) :oops:

Thanks!
Attila
This is huge ! and will take RC another large step towards my dream music production environment.

Well done Attila and yellukhan !

Thank you, secondstep :)

At the moment I have to rework chord detection for MIDI import, because RC sometimes displays silly (otherwise correct but not what people expect) chords... Users reported that this was annoying, so I'll upload the next beta version in a few days when I fix this.

Thanks,
Attila

I would like to see the Track Variation "Limit note range" as a Phrase Variation.
Just in case this feature was already requested earlier, consider this post a "+1".

HiEnergy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm I would like to see the Track Variation "Limit note range" as a Phrase Variation.
Just in case this feature was already requested earlier, consider this post a "+1".
Ditto, if that's even possible: to have different limits on different phrases.

i had a strange idea for RC VST (thought might worth to mention & sorry if asked already)

is this possible:
when we close the DAW project, keep the RC stay open and just close the RC project
(temporarily switch to default RC Template or to empty RC arrangement)
so we can load another (or new) DAW project that contains RC VST without waiting of RC reload time?

sorry in advance if its already possible / asked..

we can add to the Rhythm Browser first then apply to anywhere of course..
but i believe
would very helpful
also if we can clipboard copy Rhythm
from any phrase & from any Apply Rhythm Variation and paste directly to the
-Generator's Rhythm sections
-Track & Phrase Apply Rhythm Variations :?: :roll:

+1

yellukhan wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:33 am[...]clipboard copy Rhythm [...]
You can copy rhythm by alt-drag from a source phrase to a target (may also be a Generator's rhythm section).
Of course your suggestion would make it even more flexible.

David wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:33 am
HiEnergy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm I would like to see the Track Variation "Limit note range" as a Phrase Variation.
I'll think about it how it could be done. The final note values are rendered only after all phrase and track variations were applied to the phrase. OK, now that I am speaking in myself I know how to do it nicely. ;)

Thanks,
Attila

musicdevelopments wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:56 pm
David wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:33 am
I'll think about it how it could be done. The final note values are rendered only after all phrase and track variations were applied to the phrase. OK, now that I am speaking in myself I know how to do it nicely. ;)

Thanks,
Attila
^^
:D

a Q.
is it possible to make selected Virtual Midi Input port disable?
since 2 days i just figured it out sync the RC+Reaper .. (Reaper Master, RC Slave)
there is only one thing makes a little difficult to use,
when the Reaper already open and sync port active
RC crashes always with no exception on the first run..

i assume it might be because of the midi feedback?!
i mean because of midi port active in the RC for both midi input and output?!

i am doing bypass/close audio midi devices in the Reaper,
then re activate it after the RC opens (works so far)
but i believe would great if there is a disable option in the RC to avoid this permanently.

Hi Attila!
I do not know whether it is difficult and long to do this) ...
Is it possible to make it so that in Chord Selector / For Chord Progressions / "Drag" button you can drag directly into the Chord Progressions Browser to the folder I need (without opening the selection window and setting the route to save the progressions. Thank you.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”