Bug reports

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fyler RapidComposer

+1!
Regarding alternative progressions ... It would be nice in Master Track to have for example a drop-down menu for storing and immediately selecting and applying previously created progressions (and of different lengths).

The crash is fixed when double-clicking on an audio waveform. The fix is incorporated into v3.65.
Thanks!
Attila

when i press to Stop, playback cursor jumps to the start of the song (most of the time jumps to start of the bar 2)
also arrangement slides to that position if zoom in active ..
that causes the loose the focus and have to manually re position to the area/position currently i am working..

is there is a new settings that i am missing?
(w7 x64 , RC Standalone 3.65 x64)

musicdevelopments wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:57 am The crash is fixed when double-clicking on an audio waveform. The fix is incorporated into v3.65.
Thanks!
Attila
Thanks Attila.

Hi Attila.
Low priority.

Intermittent bug, but sometimes when right clicking the part line, it hangs then exits the program.
Doesn't seem to do it when using the structure button, although sometimes the structure comes up empty.

I'll try to get a specific, reproducable example for you.

Cheers.
Mike.

Hi Mike,

thank you. I realized an extra line is displayed sometimes, that is fixed now.

Thanks,
Attila

Hi Attila,

A-this is the jumpy behavior when i press to stop
(as i tried to describe earlier)

B-also when switch to Note Edit mode and try to edit notes
there is another jumpy behavior if the track has Transpose variation (+1 octave in this case)

this two makes especially the note editing harder.

C-sometimes sound get messed temporarily --
(in this case i think because of i switch on the fly..
you can see/hear at 24 second .. after i switch to Note Edit mode first time)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=193pBz ... WWi9QSUIaV

i hope video will explain better.

EDIT:

i just realized after working a while (was switching to phrase&note&idea tool modes very often for about 3 hours) Snap box disappeared ..

Hi, Attila.

Not sure how reproducible this is but I sometimes get RC to hang on exit, where the windows go away, but the app is not sully closed (requires process kill to exit). It looks like it might be waiting on Kontakt, which is also not closing. Again, this is not a consistent behaviour, sorry.
-- mark.

As reported by mark 5009, I think there's a bug here. If you create a two line part from the structure inspector, line two inherits the time signature of line 1. If you change line 2 to 3x it shows correctly if you just look at line 2 but if you display the part then it displays as 4x.

according to mark's post
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=520720

this is what i just found while testing time signature change
seems something get messed in the Master/Part/Line hierarchy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CvkQO ... RYl8d9cQK1

+ not a problem but seems there is also a visual bug,
double click to a part or a Line to loop/see only that area
RC shows also next Region .. outside the loop ..

I found that you have to go back to display part before double clicking lines for it to display just one line.

Hi Attila. Not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing a setting somewhere.

Using 3.7b1 but have experienced this before:

I am unable to drag a .mid file into any area of RC.
The mousepointer changes to a circle with a line through it.

This happens when trying to drag a .mid from windows explorer and I have tried .mid files created in different ways.
Midi import from the import tab works fine just drag and drop not behaving.

Cheers.
Mike.

Windows 10 64 bit Home Premium
Intel Quad core 8Gb
RC 3.7b1

Drag'n'drop MIDI working fine here, in 3.7b1, on a Mac…

works for me.. win 10 64 bit, i5, 32gb memory..

Cheers David / Blugenes.

I must be set up wrong somehow although I run as admin and can drag from (some) vst from within RC itself. It just seems to be external sources like explorer. I've also tried every combination of Ctrl/alt/shift + drag.

I'll keep on trying ... not a showstopper as I can always import .mid the longer way around.

Cheers.
Mike.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”