Studiomux used to work, now doesn’t

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

About 18 months ago I had studiomux working on my iPad with Cubase on my laptop. I then didn’t use it until recently, it now won’t show up in Cubase - “no device found”.
I tried re-installing studiomux on both laptop and iPad. I haven’t updated Windows - nothing’s changed on the laptop. Have tried a brand new lightning cable, no joy.
I can only think it must be something to do with the iOS being updated. Anyone any ideas? Cheers.

I should mention that it DOES work with a desktop pc that I recently bought, but I’d really like to have it working on the laptop again for portability etc.

Ha! Sorry. I shouldn't laugh. Let me just say that if you have Studiomux working, you're lucky. If it isn't working, join the rest of us (I've spent many, many hours struggling with it over the years). It's largely abandonware at this point, in my opinion. It needs a major update to work, both for the bugs it has and for iOS compatibility. I suggest giving up on using it for audio and go with an audio interface, instead.

Midimux over lightning cable continues to work very nicely for me.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”