iRig Stream now available

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IK Multimedia is proud to announce the availability of iRig Stream. This mobile-friendly audio tool is part of IK’s Creator Series for video content creators, YouTubers, live streamers, musicians, podcasters and other social media broadcasters looking to capture high quality audio directly using a mobile device.

Ideal for content creators and musicians, iRig Stream is a mobile audio interface that combines multiple audio sources down to one track for recording or streaming in mono or stereo with the user’s mobile device and their favorite app.

RCA Jacks? Gotta ask what's up with that cuz the only thing I have that uses that are some spring reverb tanks and my old Tascam 414.

This is designed for quick and easy streaming in a small form factor. With appropriate cables, there should be no noticeable quality issues or anything of that nature for quick, easy, quality mobile live-streaming for which this was purpose built.

If you need XLR and/or 1/4" input we have range of audio interfaces including iRig Pro DUO which sounds more suited to your needs.

Edit - I assume this showed up on "Latest Forum Posts" or similar, but this is posted in the Mobile Apps & Hardware subforum for a reason as iRig Stream provides direct connectivity to mobile devices (which I don't see those mentioned hardware bits doing), and that is also a key part of the purpose of iRig Stream as mentioned above.

Yeah I'm not dissing on the sound quality or anything. I just thought everything used 1/4", 1/8", XLR or USB these days. Suppose two 1/4" jacks wouldn't fit the form factor tho.

dumbledog wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:04 pm Yeah I'm not dissing on the sound quality or anything. I just thought everything used 1/4", 1/8", XLR or USB these days. Suppose two 1/4" jacks wouldn't fit the form factor tho.
Yes, indeed, form factor is a... well.. factor for sure. Since mobile users can carry iRig Stream and their phone around, might as well fit in their other pocket, right? Though if they are in the "back pocket brigade" then I'm going to have to keep my comments to myself :D

We have some quick A/B videos where you can hear the difference between onboard mic audio vs iRig Strream. Here's one:

https://youtu.be/sBs2IO8bag0

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello,

Maybe someone can help me. I have just received my iRig Stream interface in order to make live DJ streams with my pioneer mixer on Instagram, Twitch etc. via my Samsung S20 smartphone.
If I understand correctly, the interface uses the energy of my smartphone to function but it discharges my phone and I therefore i can't do long mix sessions.
I saw that IK Multimedia sells power adapters for the iRig

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/p ... rig-psu-3a (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/psu-irig-psu-3a/?pkey=irig-psu-3a)

But it is indicated IMPORTANT: Charging for Lightning iOS devices only NOT SUPPORTED ON ANDROID.
Does that mean it will not charge my Samsung smartphone? Could you give me more informations? Because if I can't charge my phone while streaming my mix, I'll return the product

Thanks for the help

I haven't check it but for example Belkin Has an adapter usbc - 2x usbc (one can be used for charging the other for audio). Probably there are others from different manufactures. Are they compatibile with ikmultimedia products? I have no idea unfortunatelly.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”