Help on getting audio in to iPhone then out Bluetooth

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how I would setup AUM (or another app?) Mixer to:

1.receive audio IN from the lightning connector (via lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter) then
2.send from AUM (or other app) out of the iPhone via Bluetooth

I just cannot get my head to work this haha!

I am playing a gig where they have an in-house audio system with Bluetooth (not in the room I am in though) and have asked me to find a way to transmit from my mixer to that system.

Found a solution, thanks

For a moment I thought you were playing a gig using an iPhone... :o

Forgotten wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:16 pm For a moment I thought you were playing a gig using an iPhone... :o
haha, nope - just trying to work out ways to get audio into a house bluetooth system!

miden wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:28 pm Found a solution, thanks
It's always cool to post your solution. Because, you know... someone else might have the same, or a similar problem. ;)

yeah well not a lot (none at all in fact, apart from a sarcastic troll) rushed in to try and offer any suggestions did they?

ok fwiw, the solution I found was to run everything live (as in no backing tracks) and just play keys/bass vocals and drum machine live into the desk then out the USB to the laptop and then hook the laptop to the house bluetooth system. That way the lag was the same for everything going in. As I wrote the bluetooth feed was going to other areas outside the stage area so the lag was non-existent.

Using backing tracks and live instruments proved to be impossible to get rid of the lag, which I thought it would be really.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”