wejaam IOS / wr6000 / does anybody know ? ...

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I am myoona & new here :-)

I bought the wejaam wr6000 IOS for some years, and I love this app, gives me so much inspiration. But It seems to be removed from app store (germany), no updates since over a year, no cloud download/restore .. does anybody know what happend there ?
The problem is I need to reset/update my device, and then the app might be be lost forever.
Does anybody know I I can update to ipadOS/IOS-13 without loosing the app ?
Or how to restore ?
Already connected the support, but no response yet.

Thanks thanks for info, myoona :-)

Upgrading your OS shouldn't notmally result in any app or personal data loss, but it is always recommended to back up all user files/data.

https://www.lifewire.com/will-you-lose- ... de-1994306

Regarding apps: You may find that apps are incompatible with the new OS, in which case they will no longer work. If these apps are critical for your workflow, then avoid updating. Of course, it will eventually become unavoidable. So maybe start to look for apps that have a similar workflow.

Hi, thanks :-)
The problem is you can backup your personal data, but not the apps physically since iTunes 12, apps get restored from the store. If a app is gone there, It also wont be restored ..
But I wonder nobody out there missing wejaam / wr6000 or knows what happend to this app ?

myoona wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:43 am Hi, thanks :-)
The problem is you can backup your personal data, but not the apps physically since iTunes 12, apps get restored from the store. If a app is gone there, It also wont be restored ..
But I wonder nobody out there missing wejaam / wr6000 or knows what happend to this app ?
If the app is that important to you then don't update to ios13 :shrug: In the meantime, I'd consider trying to export any audio that you might want to use in other software, just in case something happens, and you are forced into upgrading.

Perhaps it would also be best to ask around, here, for advice about other apps that have a similar workflow:

https://forum.audiob.us

I know, you're right
Hoped somebody know this app here and also knows what happend, maybe how to get it from another country store or if a new version comes back soon ..
The tracks I did is already recorded, its the workflow that I would miss.
The thing Is I like to upgrade a new ipad pro, but cant get the app there, sad ...

anyway, thanx :-) :-)

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”