Zeeon workflow

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some of these things I understand not including, but I have to say my personal feature requests for this synth are:

- Modulatable FX
- LFO cross modulation (I can’t seem to modulate the LFO 1 rate with LFO 2?)
- Modulation quantization
- More flexible sequencer (being able to restrict to less than 16 steps, being able to set, save and recall by step interval rather than note with an app mode, dragging up and down on a tile to set an interval, subdivisions rather than rigid tempo)
- Preset notes

This would all be helpful from a sound design perspective. Including as many sequencing features as possible in app is better than mucking a bout in another sequencer, loading up presets is just nicer to get an idea for the sound.

I am sure I am missing some things in this synth so maybe some of this is already included. Anyways it sounds amazing and I’m pretty happy overall!

qoyl wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:01 pm Some of these things I understand not including, but I have to say my personal feature requests for this synth are:

- Modulatable FX
- LFO cross modulation (I can’t seem to modulate the LFO 1 rate with LFO 2?)
- Modulation quantization
- More flexible sequencer (being able to restrict to less than 16 steps, being able to set, save and recall by step interval rather than note with an app mode, dragging up and down on a tile to set an interval, subdivisions rather than rigid tempo)
- Preset notes

This would all be helpful from a sound design perspective. Including as many sequencing features as possible in app is better than mucking a bout in another sequencer, loading up presets is just nicer to get an idea for the sound.

I am sure I am missing some things in this synth so maybe some of this is already included. Anyways it sounds amazing and I’m pretty happy overall!
Yes, of course some things are missing here (but other iOS synths like Obsidian f.e. could do that and much more and even some things i miss in my desktop synths) but it is great to have the matrix running all at audio rate like a modular.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”