AudioKit Synth One is literally *THE* best mobile synth app. EVER.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D

Ok, so maybe the headline was a little click-baity, but seriously - why isn't this iOS synth getting more buzz here? It's 100% totally free (no IAP's!), actively supported, and sounds freaking great. MIDI learn works great with my Korg nanoKey Studio. :party:

If I had any requests it would be for a key trigger function for the onboard pattern sequencer and arp, as well as MIDI sync. Supposedly the latter is coming, as is a proper AUv3 support. They're even working on MPE Midi Support for the Roli fans!

Any mobile artists out there that discovered this gem?

https://audiokitpro.com/synth/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwDNgCYowYs
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight, You rock!
This is Matthew from AudioKit. I'm the creator of the Synth project. I really appreciate your nice words, you're very kind. 🙏

We're working on AUv3, and a Project Manager at Ableton who volunteers on the project is even working on a free & open-source Mac version of the Synth.

Thanks again 🎹
AudioKit Synth One. Free & open-source iOS Synthesizer:
http://audiokitpro.com/synth

analogmatt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:06 pm EnochLight, You rock!
This is Matthew from AudioKit. I'm the creator of the Synth project. I really appreciate your nice words, you're very kind. 🙏

We're working on AUv3, and a Project Manager at Ableton who volunteers on the project is even working on a free & open-source Mac version of the Synth.

Thanks again 🎹
Wow - that's fantastic (though as a Windows user I implore you to consider getting a Windows version made as well)! :lol: I'm not being disingenuous when I say that this iOS synth is probably the most incredible pro audio offering in the App Store. You should really be proud of what you and the volunteers accomplished - it just sounds that good! And it's very cool you offered this for free. Truly incredible. :party:

Any idea when MIDI sync is going to appear?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Nice

nice

minni

look

killler

Definitely a great synth. Loads of quality presets to get the ideas going

Phreakymusic wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 pm Definitely a great synth. Loads of quality presets to get the ideas going
Totally - and for free! Really hoping they get MIDI sync implemented soon, but it looks like they’re a ways off.

Yup! Love how this thing sounds :tu:

Just wish there were more on-screen performance options :shrug:

Best free synth iOS for sure and Audiokit is a great initiative!!

Check out D1 synth if you want some lush 80s goodness and to support those fine folks at Audiokit.

fortycoats wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:42 pm Check out D1 synth if you want some lush 80s goodness and to support those fine folks at Audiokit.
You have my attention. :) It’s on sale for 33% off right now, but can you confirm what the IAP’s are and how much? Also, do you know if it has MIDI Sync?

It’s one of my favourite softsynths. Very capable, and nicely laid out.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”