Holy Crap - VCV Rack (with all MI Modules) ported to iOS/iPAD!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lots of inconvenience and unnecessary hassle for those kind folk that invested time into making patches to get people going (that would of been included in future MiRack releases). that would of ultimately got more into using VcvRack, hence more sales for all platforms.

never mind.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:46 pm
topaz wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:40 pm Thats certainly one way of looking at it.

From the other side I and many others see it different. but hey.. thaaaats life.
I don't necessarily love the way the whole thing went down either, but it's not my IP and not my fight. It would've been great if a happy resolution could've been met, but that's not where this ended up as sometimes happens.

I don't feel like I need to take sides. I'll still use Mi Rack, and I'll still use VCV Rack.

I have looked at Mirack( not installed it) but looked at some comments and asked questions here and there. i was initially gong to get this but have discovered that you CANNOT, as far as I have been able to ascertain, send a patch made on Mirack to vcv rack and vice versa. this right away limits its potential
Music is the language of the soul.

The best music comes from the heart of the performer or composer.

It is an AUv3 now also. Together with Drambo iOS became a fantastic world of multi-touch modular playground.
(and there is also the free mac version now as well)

That’s because they are different products/company’s.
pathworker wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:38 pm I have looked at Mirack( not installed it) but looked at some comments and asked questions here and there. i was initially gong to get this but have discovered that you CANNOT, as far as I have been able to ascertain, send a patch made on Mirack to vcv rack and vice versa. this right away limits its potential

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”