Is it possible to use an iPhone as an audio buffer to play audio from a PC?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a TRRS male to female audio cable for audio input which I connect to the PC (I want to get audio input from the PC and output it to the iPhone)

And then I have a standard male to male TRS audio adapter cable which I connect to the iphone audio port.

I have the 1more triple driver earbuds which connect to the lightning port on the iPhone.
I want to have the audio playing in real-time from the pc to the iPhone and listen to the audio playback through the lightning port.

I was searching for apps which can route audio this way, the only thing I found which slightly works is the "Live microphone" app. But it doesn't work very well.

Do you know of any other apps which may provide this possibility?

Another thought is to stream the audio from my pc on a server, and then connect to the server on the iPhone. But it sounds tedious and I don't know if I can do that without some server hardware.

...and your ultimate goal is...?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:11 pm ...and your ultimate goal is...?
I want to mix down music in the DAW with the 1more Triple Driver earbuds (or listen for reference).
But aside from the goal - is it possible?

I think streaming from a server is certainly possible, but I also feel I shouldn't have to. Maybe there is an app I don't know about.

check this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=166&t=507252

mindnoise wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:48 pm check this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=166&t=507252
interesting thanks

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”