iOS rompler AU apps?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looking to change up part of my hardware setup, so seeking a good bread ‘n butter / rompler / workstation iPad app that comes in AU flavour.

Really, sound quality (covering keyboard basics) and interface would be the main things here.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't think one exists.

UVI BeatHawk might meet your needs, but you'll need to buy a number of soundbanks or do a lot of importing. There's not much variety in the base package.

https://apps.apple.com/app/id839563064

Not one I can think of in AUv3, but ThumbJam is good if you can use IAA

Hm. :/

Yes, I can use IAA. Just might have to think outside my usual operation modes.

So... could be I just need a great iOS rompler in general then, that covers the basics and sounds good.

FM Tines, Pure Synth, D1, Bassilicious 2, and Syntronik
Not workstations but among the best romplers on iOS imo, easy to integrate into other iOS daws and midi workstations (e.g. Nanostudio 2, Cubasis 2, Xequence 2 + AUM)

It's getting long in the tooth, but you can try SampleTank CS for free. Upgrades are available via in-app purchase.

https://apps.apple.com/app/id464775965

Digital D1 is slated for an AU3 release soon. Though it probably wouldn't get you all the way there in terms of bread and butter sounds.

What about Korg Module?

Bsi16
Instant human just add coffee

BiancaNeve wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:57 pmBsi16
Minor correction: it’s actually “bs-16i”
(listed in the App Store as ”bismark bs-16i”).

I, too, use it and like it.

Instant human just add coffee

Not AU, but the recently released Pure Synth Platinum has a huge library of sounds.

BeatHawk inside NS2 or even standalone works a treat as a romper/sketch pad that can be exported to daw to complete.

The IAP Packs are peanuts right now. :-)

Beathawk is very limited in sounds though and I'm not sure it fits the description of a bread and butter rompler.

Doesn’t Korg gadget have lots of romplers?? Not sure if Au though.

BeatHawk has a ton of sounds, you Just don’t get them all for 5.99.
Forgotten wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:03 pm Beathawk is very limited in sounds though and I'm not sure it fits the description of a bread and butter rompler.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”