Cubasis any good ?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thinking about trying it ,is it any good

It‘s fine aslong as you don‘t need Ableton Link or proper looping functionality. And keep in mind it does not slave to others...
GUI is functional.

edit: I‘m pretty sure you can try Cubasis LE as sort of demo.

ABprod wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:32 am Thinking about trying it ,is it any good
Yes, it is.

Thanks for the advice , does it support audio units V3

No offense, but... Googling a few seconds would have yielded that information, and a lot of others. https://www.steinberg.net/de/products/m ... urces.html

Asking for opinions is not the same than asking for hard facts (which can be indeed googled)!
Another show stopper: undo stops playback...

I use it . It's good if you are a cubase user. As far as quality DAW product and innovation on iOS, I think Korg have done a much better with their Korg Gadget product.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

dermichl wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:44 pm Asking for opinions is not the same than asking for hard facts (which can be indeed googled)!
I responded to this:
ABprod wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am Thanks for the advice , does it support audio units V3

chk071 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:52 pm
dermichl wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:44 pm Asking for opinions is not the same than asking for hard facts (which can be indeed googled)!
I responded to this:
ABprod wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:07 am Thanks for the advice , does it support audio units V3
why not let us have your view and opinion about Cubasis!?

I tried it on a friends iPad tonight sold ! Love it

dermichl wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:28 pm why not let us have your view and opinion about Cubasis!?
No idea what you're up to. I responded to his question if Cubasis supports AU v3. If you're bored, or still stinky that i posted that picture, try another diversion.

It's ok. There are fairly regular half-price discounts and it's terrific value, anyway (I'm not keeping up with the sales, but be aware).

It's excellent, really, but there is competition.

I've spent some time with quite a few iOS environments and come to realise that Auria Pro is better for me, overall, so far as conventional DAW environments go. All of these things are personal, though, so take that with a pinch of salt. You do you. I can't stand Gadget or GarageBand.

I expect that when Nanostudio 2 gets audio tracks (it's on the roadmap for this year) I'll likely spend most of my iPad time there.

colonel_mustard wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:45 pm ...
Interesting. So what are the advantages of Auria Pro, and are there any significant disadvantages?

Also, what does (or will...) Nanostudio offer, by way of comparison?
Last edited by kvotchin on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

chk071 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 pm
dermichl wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:28 pm why not let us have your view and opinion about Cubasis!?
No idea what you're up to. I responded to his question if Cubasis supports AU v3. If you're bored, or still stinky that i posted that picture, try another diversion.
it‘s easy: just tell us what you think about Cubasis. what do you like and what do you miss from Cubasis.

ABprod wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:32 am Thinking about trying it ,is it any good
no

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”