Cubase 2 - a couple of questions.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

Been having a look at cubase 2 now that it is on sale and am wondering is it easier to use than Garageband?

Garagebands file system is annoying.

Also are you able to have multiples of the same synth in Cubase 2? I usually like to layer synths for ambient tracks.

For people who use cubase 2 and other Daws on an Ipad, what features make cubase 2 better than the others?

I use Ableton on my pc, is cubase as easy to use as Ableton?

Thanks

It's called Cubasis on iOS. Yes, you can have multiples of the same synth, subject to available memory. I've only just got it, so hopefully others can answer your other questions, although I can tell you now that it's easier than Ableton as it's not as full-featured.

Garageband is much more direct and fun to use imo. But Cubasis 2 is much more capable if you want to produce full song. And still easy to use. If you want to finish the songs in Ableton Live, Cubasis 2 might still be the better option, since it has more exporting options. If you have Logic Pro though it's super convenient to sketch with Garageband and then just open the projects in Logic and continue there.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”