5 Free Slate kits for Nanostudio 2

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought Nanostudio 2 last week and I like it!

I am studying the best way to make and distribute content for it. Here's the result of my first tests. It's a single zip (24 MB) containing 5 kits of samples taken from my Memory Collection sample packs 03 (Horror Movies) and 05 (Sci-Fi and Aliens). All are from Public Domain movies.

These are not drums or percussion kits, the sounds are of various types: voice/spoken word/dialogs, sfx/foley and music. They are simply mapped in 5 Slate kits (138 samples). All the pads are in "One-shot" mode, the samples play for their entire length. Some samples are a bit long, so try "Sustain" mode to have them play only as long as the pad is pressed or the length of the note in the part. Also don't hesitate to edit the samples or experiment with the various settings offered by the pad, like level, pan, tuning, envelopes, etc.

You can download the zip to your computer, extract it and then use WebDAV to move the kits to Nanostudio 2. Or click on the link from your iPad, it will (should) download it and then offer you the choice to open it with Nanostudio that will install the 5 kits in a single folder. The MC 03 mini kit had been previously released for Nanostudio 1.

http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/downl ... Aliens.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or problems!

I forgot to say that the wav files are in the zip. So if you download it to your computer, you can extract the samples and use them with other software or apps.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”