Serious Issues with Auxy

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Auxy back when it still was a paid for application. They have now switched to a subscription business model. The app is now free but you need to pay a £4.99 monthly subscription to access any of the sounds.

My issue is I can no longer open and edit all of my old song project files because they want you to purchase a subscription to access even the old sounds which were originally included as part of the app back when I bought it.

What sort of business is that?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hey! Unfortunately there were a handfull of people who bought the app and then followed along, without purchasing any additional sound packs, until we launched the subscription. We're sorry for the inconvenience! Please send an email to feedback@auxy.co (mailto:feedback@auxy.co) and we'll see if we can sort it out. Cheers! Henrik / Auxy

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”