iPhone X setup.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone. Going to be doing some traveling and don’t want to lug around the laptop. Want to do everything from the iPhone X, and would love some suggestions for apps.

Thanks!

Edited for clarity.
Last edited by perpetual3 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regarding audio apps?

chk071 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 pm Regarding audio apps?
Yes - I’m sorry I did not make that clear.

So what have you tried already, what do you expect,? Depends what floats your boat, but Caustic floats mine.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:20 pm So what have you tried already, what do you expect,? Depends what floats your boat, but Caustic floats mine.
I'm an open slate at the moment. I have Animoog from a long time ago and Filtatron.

Will check out caustic!
Thanks!

If you want to to play the Animoog or any iOS-Synth with a MIDI-DIN-Keyboard, the Korg plugKey might be a good choice for an analog out and also powers the iPhone while you use it.

https://audiob.us/apps/

I've used the audiobus website to find a lot of great apps. you can search by tag. (Ableton link support, audio unit v3, etc...)

And I would recommend audiobus 3 itself.

perpetual3 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 pm Hi everyone. Going to be doing some traveling and don’t want to lug around the laptop. Want to do everything from the iPhone X, and would love some suggestions for apps.

Thanks!

Edited for clarity.
Is money no object? If not, pick up Korg Gadget for iOS - it's an incredibly powerful mobile studio, but there's a ton of IAP's to unlock stuff. If you just want some synths to mess around with, check out all of the Korg stuff, as well as Reason Compact (which is really just a mobile version of Europa). Again, there's IAP's to unlock all features.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

I'd be interested in - Cubasis, Waldorf Nave, Moog Minimoog, Model 15 and Animoog, Cakewalk Z3TA, Beepstreet apps, and surely the Wolfgang Palm apps. I'm sure i forgot a lot of stuff now. :) There are quite a lot of interesting apps. Although i'd really only just look into those, if i had a iPhone, or iPad. Just for fun. I couldn't be able to work seriously on such a device.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”