Looking for iOS app that will automatically remove songs from playlist once you have heard them?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looking for iOS app that will automatically remove songs from playlist once I have heard them. For example, I like variety, so I have created playlist full of music that goes on for 12+ hours, all based on albums from different artists / genres. Is there an app for the iphone where once a track is listened to, it will automatically remove that song from the playlist, instead of me having to remember where on the playlist I stopped listening?

On the mac / itunes I could organize my playlists based on playcount, and even setup smart playlists that would automatically remove the songs from the playlist once I listened to them. It’s been a while since I’ve used iTunes so I dont even know if this is still possible, but it looks like its for sure not available in apples ‘music’ app on the iphone.

Anyone suggest an alterntiave that will at least show me playcounts?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”