RESOLVED: Help with Audreio (Previously: Monitoring DAW through iPhone)

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EDIT: It only bloody works!!!!!

Yay! The issue was with Ableton somehow. Live is my testing DAW so I was using it in there initially, however my main DAW is Cubase and it worked immediately in there, so I'm unfazed about Ableton.

Thanks mindnoise! I've been looking for this solution for several years and you've nailed it.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:57 pm EDIT: It only bloody works!!!!!

Yay! The issue was with Ableton somehow. Live is my testing DAW so I was using it in there initially, however my main DAW is Cubase and it worked immediately in there, so I'm unfazed about Ableton.

Thanks mindnoise! I've been looking for this solution for several years and you've nailed it.
Great to hear you solved it!

Just on a note: You don't need to be logged into any account or be connected to the WWW for this to work,it works locally.

I've mostly used Audreio on a summing bus, not the Master out (in Reaper).

Anyway, it works now :)

mindnoise wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:13 pm Just on a note: You don't need to be logged into any account or be connected to the WWW for this to work,it works locally.
I wasn't sure about that so this is helpful info.
mindnoise wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:13 pmI've mostly used Audreio on a summing bus, not the Master out (in Reaper).
Still working out the best way to use it in Cubase but there are a few options possible.

:tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”