Korg iPolysix for iPad!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have an Ipad mini which is basically an Ipad 2 i believe. I will probably have to step up to a 4 in the near future to really take advantage of multiple apps. I really do love the compact size of the mini as it is convenient to carry around anywhere i go, basically.

I also notices that the korg app is noticeably lower in volume to my other apps. Even turned up to full volume, i cannot hear the presets when i have other apps going, it just doesn't blend into the mix.

I am waiting for cubase and akai to add audiobus and then i'll definitely be in business!

If you find the iPolySix too quiet, there are a few options. You can go into the mixer page and increase the gains. Just be careful not to get clipping. You can increase the faders in the mixer. Or you can edit each sound which all have their own volume parameter as part of the patch.

ill try that thanks

One thing I can't understand from video demos nor its manual, is how does the step sequencer work on the iPolysix. Looks like is a separate module which plays only some kind of absolute pattern instead of relative by a triggering key. Is that correct?
What about the arpeggiator on the main synth page then? Do you have access to programmable steps for it?

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”