Korg iPolysix for iPad!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I cant believe,they really did it.Background audio,audiobus,virtual midi and iCloud support...What a nice christmas gift :)

Is there a easy way to synchronise songs on (e.g.) iMS20 and iPolysix, i.e. when I start the song in one, that it also starts on the other one. As I understand WIST only works if they are running on different iOS devices. Now, that we can run them on the same ipad, it would be good to know how do it in this situation.

Would be really easy to do.

If they had Virtual MIDI correctly integrated...

I'm still missing Sync. iElectribe syncs to Cubase, but not to Fl Studio. iMS20 & iPolysix don't sync at all!

T-CM11 wrote:I'm still missing Sync. iElectribe syncs to Cubase, but not to Fl Studio. iMS20 & iPolysix don't sync at all!
You can likely drive them from a sequencer like beatmaker.

bafonso wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:I'm still missing Sync. iElectribe syncs to Cubase, but not to Fl Studio. iMS20 & iPolysix don't sync at all!
Maybe, but my sequencer is FL Studio, and my iPad is not mobile.

T-CM11 wrote:
bafonso wrote:
Maybe, but my sequencer is FL Studio, and my iPad is not mobile.
Have FL Studio drive the korgs... :-)

Hi all,

I was really happy to update the synth to get the new features, but sadly it seems that the overall performance for the ipolysix changed with the update. I made some tracks with the original releases, and they don't sound the same now. Is it me or does someone else has the same feeling?

Xavier

I bought iPolysix last week and it seems it works very well with Fl Studio + iRig ,if the overall performance changes with upgrade I want to stay with this version!

I'll wait other posts about the update

I have a few Korg apps -- iElectribe, IMS20, iKaoscillator. I'm really only dabble in keyboards, and primarily like to explore and poke around for fun. The most "serious" thing I'm doing with these apps is finding some good grooves to jam on while playing guitar or bass. And frankly iKaoscillator is the best for me to do that.

IMS20 sounds awesome, but it is really too complicated for me to use most of what it's got. I understand MIDI sequencing, keyboard basics, and drum machines.

So.... should I bother with Polysix? I also have -- and greatly enjoy -- Animoog and Sunrizer for awesome synth sounds.

Cheers,
-- Joe

joegrant413 wrote:I have a few Korg apps -- iElectribe, IMS20, iKaoscillator. I'm really only dabble in keyboards, and primarily like to explore and poke around for fun. The most "serious" thing I'm doing with these apps is finding some good grooves to jam on while playing guitar or bass. And frankly iKaoscillator is the best for me to do that.

IMS20 sounds awesome, but it is really too complicated for me to use most of what it's got. I understand MIDI sequencing, keyboard basics, and drum machines.

So.... should I bother with Polysix? I also have -- and greatly enjoy -- Animoog and Sunrizer for awesome synth sounds.

Cheers,
-- Joe
YMMV, but for me, the Polysix has been one of the first apps that I've really been able to create my own patches on--it was really easy. :-)

I love Animoog and Sunrizer as well. These three synths are probably my favorites out of all of the ones I own and use. They are easy to use and sound great. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Thanks!

Has anyone experienced distortion noise when running this app with others? I have tried to play patches and it starts to make crackling noise if i have Cubase open along with polysix.

Also, Is it fairly easy to set up the new virtual midi in Polysix to control from a different app?

Mobetta, which iPad are you using? One reason I upgraded from the iPad 1 to the 4 is because I was getting crackling when placing an app in the background. The 1 really could not handle much.

Just picked up iPolySix myself last night and really enjoying it.

Mobetta,

I have iPad 1 and it is rapidly becoming a paperweight. Most of the new synth apps choke the CPU to death and I get crackles way, way too often. And Audiobus...what a dream come true for anyone but an iPad one owner...we can only look in the window at all the fun from outside in the cold and drool...

Still, what I can do on it is magical compared to what I could do with anything I owned in 1980!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”