Korg iPolysix for iPad!

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

electro wrote:are the Korg ipad apps x64 Native?

What you mean? 64bit? No 64 bit cpus in mobile devices until now ...

Best

Aural Chaos wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:Neat. I'm kind of surprised they're still doing these legacy synths. It's good news that they are. Maybe we'll get larger GUIs and 64-bit plugins some day on Mac/PC.

The Korg stuff is on my list for when I get an iPad. Too bad I'm not ready to take advantage of this sale.
You can stil set up an account and buy it before you actually own an iPad....
OK, found it. It's hidden in the Synth panel, where you choose Synth/Seq 1/2.

As on iMS20, flick up or down on any knob to move in larger 1/10 increments. Flick left or or right on any knob to move in finer 1/100 increments. Works a treat and very intuitive once you get used to it. Just a tiny flick does it. So use course tweaks by holding your finger over a knob and moving your finger, then finer adjustment by flicking. Also, linear setting is always better than rotary in my opinion.
mbncp wrote:Editing is really bad, once you move the EG intensity knob there's no way to get it back to the center. Also try to set the tempo at a given bmp and you're closer to a nervous breakdown than your intented value.

:roll:

sounds very nice and powerful

Out of interest: Is this the same sound engine used for the Korg Legacy series on PC?

I made me a little demo for it this mornin'. This emulation sounds pretty dope considering it's a lot smaller than the real thing! :o

http://soundcloud.com/ned-bouhalassa/fe ... little-six

I really like the sound of this thing! It's on my purchase list for as soon as I get home from work. :-)

@Ned Bouhalassa: I like your demo! Sounds great!

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I really can't get excited about this one.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Is there any way to use WIST to sync with a DAW? Ableton Live?

plastic wrote:Is there any way to use WIST to sync with a DAW? Ableton Live?
I really wish there was an app or bridging module that would do the trick but sadly there is not.

BMoore wrote:I really can't get excited about this one.
I can understand where you are coming from. It is not an Animoog or PPG Wavegenerator or an Audulus, but for me it is a vintage sound that I have been wanting. :-) I think I'll love it, but not everyone is in love with the 80s sound. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Wow, I wish it was the Poly61 though

Thanks for the note about being able to buy apps through iTunes without having an iPad. I will wait, though. Just in case of unforeseen events, or something.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Ned Bouhalassa wrote:I made me a little demo for it this mornin'. This emulation sounds pretty dope considering it's a lot smaller than the real thing! :o

http://soundcloud.com/ned-bouhalassa/fe ... little-six

thanks for the demo.Quite nice bass but i'm not so very impressed by the string/pad.there is still a universe between this and the original one.

which effect did you use on the pad?would love to hear a demo of the ensemble effect.Thats where the original really shines.Beautiful like a real string machine.

Crabshack wrote:which effect did you use on the pad?would love to hear a demo of the ensemble effect.Thats where the original really shines.Beautiful like a real string machine.
Yes, I know what you mean. I used the Strings preset, with the Ensemble effect. This app is really fun, but I swear it's not at all like the real thing. I had a Polysix for a short while 2 years ago, and I never forgot it, it's beautiful sound, and the powerful ensemble chorus.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”