Mobile Composer Sketchpad (is there one yet?)

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'd like to buy a I-pad/Tablet device, but one thing keeps me from pulling the trigger on buying one. I'd like to use it as a mobile song writing sketchpad, along the lines of a music symbol score editor/Deluxe Music Construction Set clone. I don't want a full blown DAW, just something with MIDI export to my desktop DAW (PC). Does anything like this exist yet (cause I can't find one)? THANKS for reading this!
Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches per sec.

Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

I do not know this app. I just happened to see news about the upcoming v2 about this app.
I don't know if it will fit your needs or if it's any good.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Thanks BMoore, this looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. Now should I buy a 32gb or 64 gb iPad?

JackD wrote:Thanks BMoore, this looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. Now should I buy a 32gb or 64 gb iPad?
Buy a 64 if can afford, you don't need that much but when you want to go on holiday a few movies ebooks and music will start to take up a bit of space.

Mines currently full of Flac rips of my Steve Vai Cds, nothing like a good old Vai marathon when you are travelling :hihi:
I play guitar

Got an iPad4 with 64gb, no phone network. Bought the Symphonix app which I like. Waiting for a lightning <> MIDI adapter now.
Learning to use this, boy, comic book files (cbr/cbz) are alot easier to get into it than non-iTunes sourced mp3 files. :(

Symphonix app is okay , it works well with my ipad pro , I can do many digital art with my ipad pro , such as drawing ,sketching , painting .

when I at home , I write and draw a weekly webcomic, and so far I have created it using a PC laptop and a XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro pen display Tablet .

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”