TAL-Sampler with Maschine

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How well does TAL-Sampler integrate with Maschine? Are all controls assigned to Maschine's knobs? It looks like it, but for some reason the wave controls (sample start, end, loop etc.) seem disconnected. Am I doing something wrong or is it a limitation of the demo (2.8.8. and 3.0.1 beta).

Btw how do you change the skin?

These controls I mean:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lotuz2019 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

You can change the colours of the skin by going to the preferences area if i remember correctly.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:18 pm You can change the colours of the skin by going to the preferences area if i remember correctly.
Found it! :tu:

MIDI Learn also doesn't seem to work with the wave controls unlike other controls such as the Resampler.

Start, End and Loop start and loop end are not automtable controls because those parameters exist for every sample zone, so there would be too many parameters. I have suggested to the dev that they allow those controls to be automatable for the first zone, since it is common for people to load just a single sample in a layer. Also, they could implement the ability to right-click and enable automation for those, as many other VSTs do when there are too many controls.

I'd suggest emailing them to support this idea.

Return to “TAL Software”