TAL Bassline 101 - Switching presets doesn't change the filter fm settings? (FIXED)

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm playing with the demo and noticed that the filter fm settings don't change when changing presets. Is this in the full version too?
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TAL-Bassline ?
Or TAL-Bassline-101 ?

Probably TAL-Bassline-101. Could you modify the thread title for members who would make a search later ?

In the meanwhile I guess you want to talk about TAL-Bassline-101.

Gonna check.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

:) Exact ! You're right ! The FM setting doesn't change either on any of the presets.

If you set (or reset) them manually, their function seems to not work (but their lights switch on and off, yes) and also they keep their state when moving to the previous/next preset.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

I just sent this report to Patrick.

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:08 am I just sent this report to Patrick.
Cool. Might be good to direct him to this thread about some Uno issues as well:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=532387

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:22 am
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:08 am I just sent this report to Patrick.
Cool. Might be good to direct him to this thread about some Uno issues as well:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=532387
Yes.
:tu:
In the next minutes it will be done.
:)

Done.

The bug is now fixed. The new version of TAL-Bassline-101 has just been uploaded. I have tested it on Patrick's demand, it's now correct.

Return to “TAL Software”