No serial sent after buying TAL-U-NO-LX [SOLVED]

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am waiting since 8 hours, no answers from the support and my payment is accepted. It is the first time i bought a vst, i am really disappointed, never had a problem with windows or games licences.
Last edited by nideto on Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I haven't received a serial...
You should receive the serial a few minutes after the payment. Please check also your SPAM or Junk folder for the email. Make sure that you have disabled any special mail filters. You can always resend the serial to your email address again. Choose "Resend Serial..." on the product page for this.

I read the FAQ too and i don't know how many time i try "Resend Serial"... Everytime i get "No registration for [myemail@gmail.com] and TAL-U-NO-LX.", but i received an email with that object : "Your order on tal-software.com: Payment received". Nothing in the spam folder.

I just tried to access Patrick's website. It seems to have an issue today, the website returning currently "Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"

So don't worry, Patrick is an excellent guy and probably that he currently encounters also other issues with his website. Once the problem solved, everything will be back to normal and you'll just have to contact him by his "Contact" page to quietly explain him your own issue (simply give him the number of your Paypal transaction and tell him that you have not received your serial number, even in your spam box, all that without any anger) and he will solve it immediately. We all know him and he is very kind with all his customers. Don't worry.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes, they had issues with their ssl certificate. He sent me the serial :tu:

Then now you're not disappointed anymore ?
:wink:

:phones:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Of course ! :wink:

Maybe i overreact but i was really frustrated... First time purchasing vst, first time having this kind of problem, and after trying the free version of this plugin it was like a revelation ! I mean this is the kind of soft emulated synth i need : old school and simple workflow, perfect to learn sound design and make patches. I was too much limited or overwhelm by my hardware synth too (korg volca keys and novation circuit synth engine).

nideto wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:29 pm ... (korg volca keys and novation circuit synth engine)...
Ah yes, so I fully understand your revelation! TAL-U-NO-LX is definitely a higher league. For me too it is one of my preferred synths in oldschool and simple workflow with yet awesome results. The fact that it is one of the most popular 80's emulations is no coincidence.
:phones:

Glad you got it sorted. Patrick is an excellent guy.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Could the OP please put SOLVED in the title of the thread?

Togu is a great company and the developer is always helpful,it would be nice to avoid giving people the wrong message in the thread title,
Thanks
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Return to “TAL Software”