TAL Vocoder -- can't get internal carrier to work

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am using TAL Vocoder 2 in Bitwig 2. I have the vocoder on it's own track, an audio track with vocals and also an instrument track with a synth. I can successfully get it to work in "Input Mode" with the vocals as the modulator routed in panned to the right, and with the instrument as the carrier routed in panned to the left. That works fine. I can hear that the vocoder VST is working.

I can't seem to get it to work with "Input Mode" turned off. Nothing changed, I route the same audio track vocals into the VST. I have tried different panning, nothing. It's like the internal carrier isn't doing anything.

Anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Yes, I think.

You're not playing it through MIDI. You have to play it like a VSTi synth to be able to hear it work.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It's so painfully obvious after you said that. I feel dumb. LOL.

No problem, man! That's what we're here for! :tu:

We all get dumb problems at times... oh yes :blush: You should see some of my posts on the Reaper forum... :blush: :lol:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “TAL Software”