a big thank you to TAL

Official support for: tal-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Crazy. I was in TAL Sampler almost 8 hours the past 2 days thinking of how completely perfect it is for how I use samplers. I wrote about 80% of a recent song using just TAL Sampler. Not to prove a point, just because that was where the sounds just made the most sense either from my own samples or their libraries. I have like 50 -100 vsts so I am not lacking for anything. I just love this sampler.
Even I was offended by what I was going to put here.
Newest Release, retro EBM, Brute Opposition - Unity of Command, released Sept '22 bandcamp link

Tal is the best! I love his plug ins but I never use TAL sampler, not beqause its bad but beqause I use hardware sampler. I ask him if I can replace it with TAL-Mod insteed and yes I can and now I have TAL-Mod and love it. If I ask PSP Audioware the qeustion I get no as an answer, they dosent replace licences.
Stop the monsters

Really cool !
:hug:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thats a heart-warming X-mas story! :hug:

I just got Sampler yesterday and have been making presets nonstop. It's one of the most gratifying synths I've ever used. So many unique ways to add harmonics. Being able to modulate parameters that are usually baking into hardware is amazing.

Linux builds. That is great.

Indeed !! Not ready yet to jump to linux, but i think its an important step for the future of music producers !

I own:
Sampler
Uno lx
Mod

My desert island synths.

Patrick is an amazing guy. Incredible instruments. TAL is a developer I truly love to support and I simply cant give enough praise.

I really enjoy TAL Sampler. It's amazing how much stuff that was technically a technological limitation back when these samplers were made actually contributed to the positive sonic characteristics of those things. Extra harmonics; clock noise, low sample rate and weird bit encoding schemes leading to weird optional disharmonic stuff which gets heard as "bite" and "grit"; soft hiss; surreal old stretch algorithms.

Also the ability to randomly scrub through a sample is not one I've encountered in other samplers—bearing in mind I'm not exceedingly familiar with the world of software samplers.

geoslake wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:44 pm ...for all those marvelous instruments and fx.
I bought all 3 commercial synths and cannot believe how good they are, seems Patrick only takes the right decisions (vector gfx so resizable, clean and nice ui, clean installation with no bloat or crap, easy to be made portable etc etc).
The new 101 update with custom colours is a killer.
Great support as well.
Thank you !!!
+1

double post
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Yep ,totally agree , I do have a feeling that TAL is underappreciated due to it's lesser quality freeware plugs, people think the payware is on the same level .
How many times people complain that the 101 and juno are inferior emulations while all the time they were demoing the freeware stuff instead of te payware , even recently on the gearslutz forum .
If only they knew ..TAL is amazing ..and TALMOD my favourite softie next to reaktor and zebra.
In fact the talmod 4 pole filter sounds extremely close to the roland system 8 default filter , bloody brilliant :tu: :tu:
Hail PAtrick , Hail TAL
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:05 pm TALMOD my favourite softie next to reaktor and zebra.
In fact the talmod 4 pole filter sounds extremely close to the roland system 8 default filter , bloody brilliant :tu: :tu:
I've started using TAL MOD recently and the sound is just amazing. It can sound raw if you want it to, but it has this pleasing clean analog type of sound that I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

I'm a big fan of TAL too. I have most of their freeware but if I can ever afford a commercial synth it will either be U-he's Repro1 or Tal-U-No-LX

and very special thanks for native Linux versions of all plugins.
that's why i just bought all of them (well, except for DAC since i bought Sampler).

Return to “TAL Software”