How do I save new presets for TAL MOD?

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can only see how to overwrite existing presets. Not make a space for entirely new ones.

1. In your Windows Explorer or your OSX Finder, do a copy of any bank file. Rename the copy as "myPads.fxb" for example.
  2. Open your DAW.
  3. Open the synth.
  4. Load the new bank (load "my Pads" in our example).
  5. You can overwrite at your convenience all the presets it contains, given that it is your own newly created bank and not the original bank which was used to do the copy.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thanks. I tried this and found when I go to save and overwrite, it's not actually overwriting anyway. Just adds my new saved preset at the end of the list. But thank you for responding.

When you press Save from the main synth page, it opens the Save window; The preset name is shown highlighted at the bottom of window. Just rename it before pressing Save again.

Hi, I'm quite new to using a DAW and have also started using Noisemaker (4.7.0) with Cakewalk, all on Win 8. I really like Noisemaker but am having trouble automating Noisemaker custom presets if anyone can help. I can save my custom presets with whatever names I need within a session, and these seem to be remembered within a section on Noisemaker for future sessions, but they don't appear in Cakewalk when automating patch changes (in the initial patch callup in the Inspector panel or the "Insert Bank/Patch Change" menu item). Does Noisemaker have a 'save' section for your own patches that is seen by Cakewalk (or whatever DAW)? The existing factory presets also don't appear to be able to be overwritten and saved when exiting cakewalk. I can save a custom preset to the computer and reload it, but the DAW does not see it.

I am also unsure where the factory presets and banks (which are seen by Cakewalk for automation) live on the computer.

Return to “TAL Software”