wanted : 64-bit beta testers for tonespace / hypercyclic

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

are you eager to beta test tonespace 2.5 64-bit? Or hypercyclic 1.5 64-bit ?

just PM me (mucoder) at KVR or send me an email at support@mucoder.net

Thx,
Leo
Last edited by mucoder on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
tonespace / hypercyclic

I leterally just wondered if there was 64bit support yet, so i checked your site and saw a post from today for beta testers. how strange.

I dont think i would be much use as a tester though as i have no beta experience, sorry. just wanted to share that strange coincidense with you :)
nuttin but a chicken wing

mlb4sheaz wrote: I dont think i would be much use as a tester though as i have no beta experience,
no experience needed, just trying it out in your environment and letting me know in case you see anything strange is good enough for me :-)
tonespace / hypercyclic

So glad to hear you have a 64-bit version in the works. :-) I use the 64-bit version of Sonar X2 Producer and prefer to use 64-bit versions of VSTs/VSTis whenever possible, even though the 32-to-64-bit Bitbridge support in the DAW has been working rather well for my 32-bit-only plugins (Tonespace and Hypercyclic included).

tonedef71 wrote:So glad to hear you have a 64-bit version in the works. :-) I use the 64-bit version of Sonar X2 Producer and prefer to use 64-bit versions of VSTs/VSTis whenever possible, even though the 32-to-64-bit Bitbridge support in the DAW has been working rather well for my 32-bit-only plugins (Tonespace and Hypercyclic included).
It has been a while since I last heard any news regarding 64-bit VST support for Tonespace and Hypercyclic; since my last posting, I have long since upgraded to Sonar X3 Producer.

Any new updates?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

the 64-bit versions are basically done and the betas seem stable enough - I only should find a free weekend to release them..

meanwhile, if you (or anyone else) would like access to the betas: just send me a little email at support@mucoder.net and I'll be glad to send you the links
tonespace / hypercyclic

Sweet, cant wait for the release. Im going all x64 so this is going to be awesome!!! Thank You!! :phones:

Awesome. Thank you much. For the record, Nuendo (then presumably Cubase) is not happy with the wrapped 32-bit version. I'll email. :)

Return to “mucoder”