64 bit DAWs

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't know if anyone is interested but if like me you have a 64 bit DAW, Ableton 9 in my case, and want to use this wonderful software then you can treat it as an external midi device rather than a VST.

IE. I've routed it out through midi out port (Yamaha UX16 USB midi converter) and back in to the soundcard midi in. It works a treat, from there I can also route the midi to external synths at the same time and record the midi in Ableton. It also can work sound card midi out/midi in. A bit of a fiddle, but I need those chords :-)

BTW this would make a great iPAD app, could almost be a launchpad style instrument.

Cheers,
Simon

i'd rather have it as a real 64bit (mac) plugin ;)
hope this ever happens. :D

There's an iPad app thats similar called Chord Suggester, But i'd also like to request 64 bit mac Compatibility as i love the way this works and i wish (octatrack) all manuals were written like yours. Remarkable work

A 64-bit version of tonespace is planned and half-way finished. Just need a break from my day job to finalize it - hopefully can finish it within a few months :-)
tonespace / hypercyclic

THat is truly good news

mucoder wrote:A 64-bit version of tonespace is planned and half-way finished. Just need a break from my day job to finalize it - hopefully can finish it within a few months :-)
also for Linux ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote: also for Linux ?
umm, would a 64-bit only version do? So no 32-bit version any longer for Linux?

I am asking because Linux requires me to keep separate machines around for 32/64 bit builds which is not sustainable in the long run
tonespace / hypercyclic

eager to beta test tonespace 2.5 64-bit? Or hypercyclic 2.5 64-bit ?

just PM me (mucoder) at KVR or send me an email at support@mucoder.net

Thx,
Leo
tonespace / hypercyclic

Return to “mucoder”