Minor bug: No sound until Tonespace opened

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I run Tonespace as a plugin in either Kore or Ableton, I cannot get it to produce any MIDI until Tonespace's UI is opened.

It is not a huge problem, but it would be nice if I could just crank up Kore or Ableton and start using Tonespace without this extra step.

Thanks

OK thanks for letting me know. Will have a look at it
cheers
Leo
tonespace / hypercyclic

Hi Mucoder-

Here is a quick nag to see if you were able to find anything with this. :)

Thanks!

jbone1313 wrote:Hi Mucoder-

Here is a quick nag to see if you were able to find anything with this. :)

Thanks!
sorry, didn't get round to the audio stuff lately... day job consuming all of my time! Will fix eventually, but could take unspecified amount of time ;-)
tonespace / hypercyclic

Stupid day jobs. Always ruining everything. :)

J/k. No worries.

Best,

J

Hi,

Any news on this? I've set up a template with tonespace inside kore inside maschine inside flstudio, which means I have to open all those manually to get it to work.

Tonespace is great - use it all the time.

+1. Having this fix and a x64 version of Tonespace would be really sweet. :)

Tonespace rocks!

the bug is on my list - will be zapped first as soon as I find the time to do a next TS release ;-)

x64 version: I guess it will be inevitable and should really look into that some time as well. Added to the list, but ETA unsure
tonespace / hypercyclic

Hi,

Was there ever a fix for this? Ive set up two channels in Ableton 9 suite with tonespace controlling two Reaktor instruments and I cant get tonespace to play when I open up the set at all without opening the channels manually to view the tonespace instrument. Sometimes I cant get both to play at all as one has to be open with the other not playing.

Thanks,

NN

Hi NeuralNet,

yes this has been fixed in the latest beta (both 32 and 64 bit)
if you'd like access to the betas, just let me know

cheers
Leo
tonespace / hypercyclic

Hi,

thats great. Yes please Id love the 32 bit beta.

Kind regards,

NN

ok great
if you can provide me with an email address I can add you to the beta testers mailing list and send you the download links

best regards
Leo
tonespace / hypercyclic

Return to “mucoder”