Downloading B5 problem; fails after 95% downloaded

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have windows 10 64bit and have tried to download B5 from the site about 15 times.

Used firefox, Chrome, Internet explorer and each time it gets to the final 10-20 seconds, and then FAIL.
I've disabled the firewall and Windows Defender an also cleared out the FireFox history cache.

Does not matter if download speed is fast or slow; failure last few seconds. (My internet connection speed is around 25-45 MB)
UVI is downloaded with no problem.

Any ideas?

Does anyone have version 2.5.2 in a dropbox that I could access? :pray:
Thanks,

Mike

I sent a support ticket

mrsugmad,

Had the same issue recently. Running Windows 7. The only web browser allowed on my PC is Firefox, but in desperation, I downloaded and temporarily installed Chrome. Was able to download the B5 file with that. It did indicate failure again around 98%, but I just clicked "resume download" (or something as such, can't recall now -and Chrome has been removed) and got the rest of it just fine. Hopefully you get this sorted out. (Also, it took a few days to hear back from AcousticSamples, so be patient re: the support ticket.)

-GGG
Windows 7 Home Premium * Intel Core i5-3330 * 3.00 GHz * 8 GB RAM * Acoustica Mixcraft 7 * Native Instruments Komplete 10 * Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.3* Assorted Freeware

With the summer sale, the server has been a bit chocked...
We just rebooted it, so it should work and download just fine now.
Let me know if it does not.

Failed again.. Windows 10 Firefox downlading 4-5 MB/sec and got to the last 30 seconds..

Mmmm... ok that's odd... anyway it was long overdue so we just activated an alternative download link on the download page, hopefully this one will work.

Thysm00;
It worked!
I used the alternate download site and used 7zip to open the file up.

I played professionally for over 20 years, much of that with my B3. All I got to say is:

WOW WOW WOW !!!!

Your B5 is the BEST I've heard !!
I have NI Kontakt, Halion, Arturia, Linplug Organ 3, and you nailed it!!! :tu: :tu: :clap: :clap:

Played with it only 10 minutes. I liked the C3 1960 and the A100 (so far). The leslie is spot on. You even have the 'whooshing sound' of the top horn spinning when no music is being played. Thank you.

Now, I have to get back to some Groove Holmes sounds.....

I've been having problems with this now. Tried to download the latest update, it only gets to 95% and then fails. Same with the alternate download.

- Paul

Hi, we are investigating this as it seems to happen only for some people and only on 1Gb files... bigger ones are downloaded without any problem... it's very odd... in the meantime on of our users found a solution: just download it and pause then resume when it gets around 80-90%, and then it just completes properly...

Return to “AcousticsampleS”