B5 Single Channel

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,

I am running into a situation where the B5 outputs on only one channel. The channel changes and the ocurrance appears to be random. I have mixed and matched UVI versions from 2.6 forward and B5 versions from 2.0, and not made this go away. The issue occurs in the UVI standalone app and Gig Performer.

I recently installed the Windows 10 fall creators update and have updated my Realtek sound driver, which oddly enough, installed a Realtek ASIO driver.

I use a Focusrite 18i8 with their latest ASIO driver. I specify the Focusrite driver. In the hosts. In addition there are ASIO4all and Realtek (as mentioned) drivers installed.

I am wondering if anything in the fall windows updste or the Realtek ASIO are fouling up the mix? Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks
Graham

We were contacted by the gig performer guys and it seems to be a problem with their latest beta (that is not present in previous versions).
We provided them with an NFR, and they are working on it, so maybe check this with them from time to time ;)

Return to “AcousticsampleS”