Acoustic samples download issues

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The latest B5 organ update has failed to download for the last two days.
On windows 7. I've tried using firefox and crome.
thanks, Bill

Hello Bill,

Did you manage to get the B5 downloaded in the end?

I just purchased this and the download file is corrupted. The download fails every time. I've tried this on several computers, browsers and even my phone. The download cannot be completed.

I'm a bit worried seeing your post from nearly two weeks ago on the 30th of March with no replies and seemingly the same issue here on the 13th of April!?

I'm very sorry for that.
We recently moved our server to the USA for different reasons and we seem to have problems with downloads outside of the USA...
We are trying to figure out what the problem is and are talking with our server providers.

But we just set up a backup download system (10 minutes ago) that works fine, so just try it again, it's the same exact link but it should work this time.

Thanks, I am in the USA.

It turns out the problem was also happening in the us but less frequently. Anyway it’s fixed now, you probably have been downloading without problems by now.

thysm00 wrote:It turns out the problem was also happening in the us but less frequently. Anyway it’s fixed now, you probably have been downloading without problems by now.
I'll try tomorrow I just need the update.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”