MIDI Mapping B-5 V2 and UVI

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am new to Acoustic Sample B-5 and UVI workstation and have a question. Once I map my MIDI controller to B-5, it works great. However, anytime I exit UVI and start it back up with B-5, it looses it's mapping. I believe you can do a preset general save which stores many things including the MIDI mapping, but is there a way to automatically load your personal default file each time (including MIDI mapping)? It seems like it would make sense to remember the prior session's MIDI mapping so it doesn't have to be called up each time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You can try to do this in your host: 1) either save a default preset for UVI workstation if all you ever use is B5, or 2) save a regular DAW preset and load that each time. Most hosts allow you to save a default preset, which sounds like it may work for you.

Thanks Funkybot. I'm a happy guy now. I save a Multi but with only 1 part (B-5 organ). Instead of opening UVI and then loading, I just simply open up the multi directly with everything saved. Thanks again.

Hello,

Is there an instruction manual to doing this midi save and load? I’m having the same issue in Ableton.

I did save a “Multi” and loaded it, and it still doesn’t save my mapping of the Axiom 61 controller.

I hate having to map everything each time I open a new session. Please help! 🙏

Return to “AcousticsampleS”