GD-6 Shuffle knob has no effect

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm probably doing something wrong or misunderstanding the function, but when playing patterns, the shuffle knob has no effect. I'm still getting straight 8th or 16th-notes, etc.

Also, are additional sets of patterns available anywhere? At the moment, I'm just looking for some basic shuffle patterns along the lines of what a ukelele might play. So far I haven't found anything quite like that. (But I could program my own - that would make sense.)

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

Richard

Hi, this is pretty weird. If everything else works, i have no idea why the shuffle would not...
Here is something you can try, maybe you are using a pattern that has no 16th notes in it.
Just load the pattern No 18 and check if it still has no effect. Of course the value for speed must be at 1, not x2 or /2.

About the patterns, for now there is only these, but more will come with future releases and updates. In the meantime, you are right, you can create your own using the 6 different strings in chord mode and just put whatever you think is what you need for a pattern.

I am encountering this same problem. Did it ever get resolved?

Have you also checked if it works with the pattern No 18? Again, you need 16th notes to hear the shuffle.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”