B5 V2.5.1 bug "set 1 set 2"

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi ! (I'm a french guy so sorry for my english...)
I've got a problem with "set 1" and "set2". It's not working no longer to change sound ! sometimes, the button of upper change the lower drawbars, and conversely... Sometimes, all buttons stay on (or off) when I click on them...
It's very bad for me because it was the only way I had to change sound when I'm playing. I haven't got any drawbar on my keyboards and my upper keyboard is a 69 key so I haven't got the "inverse" key (black) for upper sound...
I'm the only one to have this problem since the V2.5.1 ?
I don't know how to change sound during the play without this "set" button. Any idea ?? It would be great !! please Help !! ;-)
Thanks
Thom.

Hi, I thought this was fixed, but after checking the latest UFS, it was not...
A new one has just been uploaded, can you download it and check it out? (it's the same link from your account).

Oh and if it still does not work, can you give us a way to reproduce the issue? From what we tested, it was happening after changing the MIDI channels in the MIDI prefs panel.

Thanks a lot for your return. I ´ll check it very soon !! I didn’t see you answered me but when I will test it I will write back to tell you.
Thanks again

It works well ! My old preset with midi, organ and all preferences didn’t work but i made a new one and no problem. Thanks a lot !

Excellent!

Return to “AcousticsampleS”