Amplifikation 360...

Official support for: kuassa.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any news on when the new 360 is dropping?

DYING to get that thing in my hands...need any beta testing?

It's a really big project :) Fully loaded guitar suite, tons of devices, presets etc.
When the time gets closer we will announce it here!
Thanks for asking!!
Best,
Dimi
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

It's soon to be a year since the announcement... any news? :) I would love to get all Kuassa plugins under one roof, as that would reduce my guitar chain into one plugin since i'm pretty much using Kuassa amps/FX exclusively for my guitar sounds...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Its here, just about to install.
Say NO to CLAP!

it's really hand, just some notes: keep the general setting out of presets, in/out vol.
Also could be cool to know what is included in each buy: I m thinking about buying Creme, is the overdrive section included in amp360? same for the Vermillion rev+trem.

silicon/silicium wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:02 am it's really hand, just some notes: keep the general setting out of presets, in/out vol.
Also could be cool to know what is included in each buy: I m thinking about buying Creme, is the overdrive section included in amp360? same for the Vermillion rev+trem.
Hello,

Yes, Modern Overdrive, Pro Overdrive and Metal Distortion will be unlocked with the Amplifikation Creme license.

thx, just added Creme and the reverb pack!

Is there any way to hide gear/presets that you don't own? It's tedious to look through everything in a preset to see if you're going to get demo noises.

Also, forced scrolling through the shop window is the most annoying thing about Amplitube, something users have been reporting for years and IK have been studiously ignoring. It's an unwelcome distraction and it would be great to see you guys show a better way of doing things.

360 is a step forward for Kuassa! Despite some UI quirks like horizontal scrollbar... an some more or less annoying. I still prefer an old school way - for example I can change amp or chorus type with one click with all other settings remaining the same.

Also... well ... they need to offer a full/everything upgrade pack taking in account some effects already bought.

imrae wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:10 am Is there any way to hide gear/presets that you don't own? It's tedious to look through everything in a preset to see if you're going to get demo noises.

Also, forced scrolling through the shop window is the most annoying thing about Amplitube, something users have been reporting for years and IK have been studiously ignoring. It's an unwelcome distraction and it would be great to see you guys show a better way of doing things.
+1
I really love the Kuassa stuff that I already own, but this is the kind of thinking that turned me off of IK all together.
Everything IK puts out is just an ad to buy more stuff from them, I know you guys are better than that. :)

A separate "store" button for exploring new amps and effects would be great, if 360 could somehow just default to showing what it is that you already have installed and own.

I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement, but IMHO, I think it would be a great improvement.
Just my unsolicited $.02 though, and thanks, I really do love your stuff ! :)

- Jay

This has completely put me off using 360 to be honest. Have gone back to the individual plugins.

I didn't even install it at all due to this. Sad.

imrae wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:39 pm This has completely put me off using 360 to be honest. Have gone back to the individual plugins.
Yeah, same here. :(

- Jay

Hi guys, the presets are there to show what is possible using our different amps and efektors.
I mean to show the full potential.
All the presets are using different modules and its hard to sort them automatically with the devices that you own or are in demo.
But this should not stop you to use the devices that you already have licenses for and make your own presets or containers.
You are missing many nice tools - splitting amps and heads and using different chains configurations.
Making two amps in stereo or even using the IR loader. Everything is under the hood.

Best,
Dimi
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

dimitar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:24 am Hi guys, the presets are there to show what is possible using our different amps and efektors.
I mean to show the full potential.
Right, which means they are useful for shopping but not for producing. Same goes for the scrolling gear list. Surely you can see that this is bad for workflow? I don't want to go shopping in the middle of tracking, I want to find a "classic rock" preset for my project.
All the presets are using different modules and its hard to sort them automatically with the devices that you own or are in demo.
We can't know the implementation details for A360, but databases are really good at this.
  • sqlite database of preset paths/folders/names
  • Include a boolean column for each A360 component used in the preset.
  • When user open preset menu, make a select() to get the list of presets to display
  • If user has selected "only show presets with my licences" in preferences, constrain the select() to these items
  • Build and display menu
You are missing many nice tools - splitting amps and heads and using different chains configurations.
Making two amps in stereo or even using the IR loader. Everything is under the hood.
And I'd like to use them, which is why I gave feedback about why A360 isn't suitable for tracking. Did you do usability testing for people who only have 50% of the gear, or did the beta testers all have a full set of licenses?

Return to “Kuassa”